vUnited Kingdom Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
vUnited Kingdom Forum

The national forum for the United Kingdom of vPopulus.

2 posters

Hello from current CP ;)))

Diktator Kodar
    Diktator Kodar

Hello from current CP ;))) Empty Hello from current CP ;)))

Post  Diktator Kodar Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 am

Hello vUnited Kingdom UK Flag .. (i know i am spaming with this in all my articles Neutral )
    Let's speak about me ..
    My name is Darko Todorov, I come from Republic of Macedonia. I am 17 years old and I am studying Horticulture in my city called Sveti Nikole. I play vPopulus from first Beta day, day 9. I comed to vPopulus for being referral on my RL buddy Krstevsky, who stopped playing this game after two or three weeks. First month in vPopulus, i was Minister of Information in Republic of Macedonia, next month, i was Minister for defence, but i resigned because i wasn't so much active. After two months in Macedonia, me and BenitoMK decided to come and HELP this wonderful country. After one month living in vUnited Kingdom, BenitoMK was elected for president. After BenitoMK I was elected for president and still I am but don't know will I be president to the end of this month because BenitoMK wants to impeach me because I called he stealer (and he is, he stoled 21g from UK National Reserve).

That is all from me folks..
    Stay with 100.00 wellness..
    Always yours..
    Diktator Kodar
    GH05T
    GH05T

Hello from current CP ;))) Empty Re: Hello from current CP ;)))

Post  GH05T Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:19 am

o/

horticulture wow that's pretty unique Very Happy how are you finding it? Smile

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:11 pm